- Canine Basic Athlete Massage: Canine Massage offered both Pre and post event as well as ongoing maintenance massages at Canine Basics studio to improve and maintain muscle function and performance and to prevent stiffness and soreness.
- Canine Basic Rehab Massage: Post-injury and/or post-surgery massage (done in consultation with your veterinarian) to aid in the healing process.
- Canine Basic Senior Care Massage: Treatment of elderly dogs to prevent and/or decrease stiffness, arthritis and/or poor circulation and to improve mobility and quality of life.
- Canine Basics Calming Massage: Massage with a focus to provide a sense of calm and relaxation and to increase circulation. Good for dogs of all ages.
- Canine Basics Puppy Massage: Working with you puppy this session includes reflexology and a calming massage to help your pup get use to being touched and handled.
What to Expect:
Note: all sessions are customized to the individual dog. Actual time of the session may vary according to the size of the dog and the dog’s needs.
- Session One:
The first session includes a questionnaire, assessment of need, gait analysis, goal setting and an initial massage. With some dogs the initial massage may only be 15 – 20 minutes if the dog is not use to massage. Average session is 60 minutes in length.
- Follow Up Sessions:
Subsequent sessions average 30 minutes in length depending on the size of the dog, the dog’s needs, and the dog’s tolerance for massage.
Initial Assessment $60.00
Follow up Massage $40.00
Please note that massage is not a substitute for proper veterinary care. Canine Basics is pleased to work in cooperation with your veterinarian and reserves the right to request a veterinary consult if needed.